Released in North America earlier this year, the ISOBUS liquid module is already realizing great success in the precision application market. The module was tested over several thousand acres in 2013, sold in markets outside of the US for 2014 and first sold here in February.
The ISOBUS liquid module brings a host of excellent features for the agro-chemical and fertilizer applicator. In addition, it can be operated by any Virtual Terminal display. That’s right – use your Ag Leader® Integra, Versa, Compass or John Deere 2630, Case Pro700, Topcon X30, AGCO C1000, etc. to get Ag Leader’s legendary product control and enhanced user experience.
Some highlight features of the ISOBUS liquid module are:
– Pressure and flow based product control
– System can use flow based control for higher rates, then automatically switch to pressure based for optimum control at lower rates
– Up to 24 sections of boom control support
– Boom Prime – Enter desired pressure and it will prime to the desired psi. Which also can be used to specify Standby Pressure (Hold)
• Droplet Size Monitoring
– Define your nozzle specs and get droplet monitoring on the go
– 40 preset ISO nozzles in the system for your use
• Maximum pressure support – pressure points you don’t want the system to go past in order to protect hoses, valves, etc.
NH3 specific features
• Using Pressure/Temperature sensors, monitor liquid/vapor pressure states. (coming Fall 2015)
• Tube check feature
• Control in N or NH3 units
Although the ISO 11783 protocol defines how a Virtual Terminal can appear, Ag Leader engineers maximized the resolution to where the liquid module’s ECU displays as one of the best looking object pools in the industry. Of course there’s also the intuitive user experience and simplified calibrations steps, too.
Liquid fertilizer configuration loaded on a John Deere 2630
For more information on the ISOBUS Liquid Module, click here.
All other marks are owned by their respective companies.